Razvojna udruga Ludbreg was one of the participating organizations in Erasmus+ seminar “Redirected” which was held in Riga, Latvia from 4th until 9th of October and was organized by Latvian association Evolving Youth. Workshops were conducted on the principles of non-formal education and were facilitated by Luca Frongia, non-formal education trainer from Italy, Association TDM 2000. Project aimed to improve online youth work by implementing more innovative methods and approaches through digital tools in order to ensure quality participation of young people in online learning process.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT WERE:
• To improve digital youth work and digital citizenship and explore the new methods tied to it;
• To exchange experience about facilitation in interactive virtual learning through the use of digital platforms;
• To share best practices on digital tools and methods of digital youth work at local and international level;
• To raise competencies on how to improve communication skills by using digital tools
• To boost capacity of all the organisations involved in the project and their network of different target groups by improving quality of activities;
• To create a tool kit with tools shared and developed and to provide it as a free source for youth workers and organisations working in the field of youth education;
• To build a network of digital youth work ambassadors which will share their knowledge and bring in new methods and digital approaches for other youth workers.